Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Blog Anniversary..... one day late

Hello everyone [anyone?] out there in royal blog land!  I hope everyone is having a happy & healthy 2012 so far!


Yesterday, January 20th, marked the first year anniversary of this blog!  As you can probably tell, I've finally finished tweaking things, hopefully for the better. 


I have added gadgets to the right which allow you to subscribe to this blog, or share it.  I've also made sure to have latest posts, a [short] list of post labels, the archive list, my blog list {please visit these wonderful blogs!}, and popular posts.  On the left-hand side, I've set up an Events Calendar, which I am trying to update frequently.


I'm writing this post mostly to ask any readers/visitors out there what you think?  Is there anything you think I should add to or remove from this blog?  Is the information I provide helpful?  Hopefully it's accurate - I do try!  What does everyone think of the different pages [tabbed above]?  Please feel free to share your thoughts or suggestions in the comments - I'd love to hear from you!]


{ even if I never hear from anyone, I really enjoy updating my blog every day, it gives me a teensy bit of pride....  I myself enjoy reading it, I guess sometimes that's all that matters :-) }

~ B.

No comments:

Post a Comment